Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thinking Bout U Guys...

Assalamualaikum WBT



Here are my reviews on you guys. Please accept them even if you find them offensive or untrue but as I said, these are what I think sincerely of you guys. From the bottom of my heart!

1) Hazim

Frankly speaking, I never think of this guy as pelik. In fact, I think he is GREAT and pretty COOL. And I think he will be a great doctor/politician, one day. He is the man I will vote to be our next PM. Insya Allah. Amin.

2) Hadi

A piece of advice - NEVER underestimate this guy. He might look blur and all but he is brilliant. I think, Hadi just being humble and down to earth. Tak nak menunjukkan kehebatannya... cukup zuhud dan merendah diri. Biarlah orang fikir dia ni anak emas la, anak emak la tapi bila quiz chemistry, dapat one of the highest scores. My point is... don't judge the book by its cover. Plus, he is a very happy chap... always laughing, smiling and (unintentionally) cracking jokes though I still think that Hazim is the funniest guy in the class. I like to think Hadi as our very own Mr. Bean. Hehehe

3) Fiqah

I think I am one of the luckiest to know her, probably more than most of our classmates (I think laa). Kebanyakan reviews about this Terengganu girl is all about her accent and being so quiet... but I know more than that. Thanks to one of the activities in English HL, I know the kind of guy she likes and one of them is dia tak suka lelaki pakai seluar pendek and even 3 quarter. Dia suka lelaki yang hensem dan kaya. Hahaha

And you can say that she is quite close to Shakira. Last Friday, when everyone was so busy layan cerita Bollywood... diaorang dua sibuk buat Math. Hahaha Anyway, I really hope she sees that her decision to stay in Malaysia and doing IB programme Insya Allah will be a blessing in disguise. I pray for that.

4) Charmaine

I was so DAMN impressed by her English replacement test score especially her essay. I mean, she does have good command of English... not to deny that. I won't say that she is quiet but I would definitely describe her as being very polite or being very very shy. Probably she is just adjusting herself to this new environment but I can see she's adapting, Hope you won't find life in KMS that difficult Charmaine. I know that here is quite islamic but only because the majority here is muslims. It must be very different from where you came from and believe me, I truly understand that because I have been in your shoes and so I pray that you will be fine here.

5) Nad

She isn't that mysterious. Nad... I see that you sometimes sitting alone during lesson which isn't a problem at all. That's your style. You are very quiet but totally the opposite when you start online-ing. I totally understand that!!! Sometimes, there are parts of you feel so comfortable when you are in the virtual world.And I was so surprised to find out that you play DOTA via FB. I was like girls playing DOTA? That's very uncommon. Hahaha

And another thing I know bout Nad is that she loves MATH. She even met Mr. Tan, the Math teacher and told him how she adores Math. Mr. Tan apa lagi... puji Nad habis-habisan and at that time, I was thinking, if you love Math so much be a Mathematician! But I think Nad will be a great doctor and even a BIG if she suddenly tak nak jadi doctor... she will be a great Mathematician. So you are safe Nad... hehehe

6) Izzah

I like Izzah. I don't know why... I just like her. She has passion for Sejarah and this is just another girl I think that if you love Sejarah so much be a Sejarahwan laaa... Hahaha. Anyway, I totally salute her because she too has passion in becoming a doctor and knows why. Frankly speaking, I wouldn't dare to go to countries like Afghanistan or Iraq but she has the gut to even dream and more to that, trying to realize her dream in becoming a MERCY volunteer. Such a noble dream!

And another thing about Izzah is that I think she is very ambitious, bubbly and fun I guess. And a very smart girl... I am most aware of that. Izzah, I pray for your success and hopefully one day, you will find yourself in the middle of a war treating people. Insya Allah. Amin.

7) Yusuff

I know Yusuff since Orintasi lagi... Dia laa ketua untuk Kumpulan 1, abang kepada my team, Kumpulan 2. Anyway, Yusuff ni apparently sangat sangat la rajin and very very hardworking. Ada la pengintip aku mengatakan setiap masa dia akan belajar sampai solat kat dalam dorm (oooppsss hahaha).

8) Amirul

This is another guy you shouldn't fool around. Walaupun kuat/sentiasa tidur, tapi homework sentiasa siap dan mampu mengeluarkan aura penyajaknya apabila tiba masanya. And I was told that our very own gladiator ni seorang pemidato jugak. Hebat la Abang Gladiator kita ni!!! Hahaha... and another thing about him, is that dia benci sangat2 Lim Guan Eng.

9) Farah

I think we have jodoh la Farah. You see, you are in my team during Orientation week and MARA Got Ideas! we are in the same mentor-mentee group and now we are classmates!!! Hahaha

 I think we got along really well (as friends!) during the Orientation week and MARA got Ideas! but then, I guess we just found few perbezaan as we go on. But not a problem to me because a wise man once said, "He would not be your true friend till you fight and be friends again." I hope that will be our case. We fight and be friends again.

And another thing, I totally admire your ability to sleep in the class without being noticed by the teacher. Yes, I caught you sleeping during TOK and Agama. hahaha

10) Syaza

Farah's partner in crime. I won't say that she is outspoken but she is very very determined. She knows what she wants. I only started to notice Syaza when we were in MARA got Ideas! The boys in her team complained about her being queen-control and bossy but as I have said earlier, she knows what she wants and I totally respect that. Someone has to take charge right?

And another problem when I am with her is that I can't tell her mood. Mysterious I would say. I would not blindly accept that she is happy when she is all smiling and laughing because you can never know when the storm might come. Hahaha

 11) Aida

I know why I called her Ustazah. Because she is USTAZAH! Hope you don't mind me calling u that ustazah. I remembered when she first spoke to me asking me to charge her MP4 (ustazah pun dengar muzik ok!). And I couldn't remember didn't know her name, so I called her Ustazah hahaha.

Ustazah's way of speaking

Aku/ Saya = Kita/ Orang/ Aida

Kau = Awak/ *Your name*

I think Ustazah ni sebenarnya Rocker... tetapi kerana imej yang dibawanya tidak membenarkannya menjadi rock sejati... Hahaha just kiddding!

12) Patricia

You are right guys... the only person who can fight me back is Pat. Seriously, I am scared of her (in a good way). She can be garang at times but I know her hati ada taman. Probably it is just her nature... you might see her scolding you but actually she was joking. I say we take our time to know her better.

And I can see that Pat can really really adapt herself here in KMS... probably much better than me. Very very versatile. And I was dead shocked to learn that Pat is a BIG fan of Bollywood. As I have said earlier, her hati has taman... and banyak sungai yang mengalir dalamnya.

13) Shakira

When I see Shakira... I am reminded of Sizuka from Doraemon. Very polite and kind. And she's cute too just like Doraemon. Very very very very soft spoken. Selalu terkejut when I tried to talk to her... I wonder why? I hope you don't mind me comparing you with the Shakira. hehehe

14) Afiq

I think I was the first in our class to know that he will be leaving us. I thought he would change his mind but as we already know, he didn't. Let's just assume that he had thought this well enough and Insya Allah, you have made the right decision... I pray for that. Amin.

Anyway, if they say that they like your laugh Afiq, I say I dislike it. So annoying. Hahaha. I find Afiq to be well... happy all the time and scared of the dark. When we both were Facilitators for the English in Camp in KISAS, he insisted that I moved to his room because he had no roommates.Afiq, you have all the rights to bidas my allegation or you can say my accusation hahaha.

And I think Afiq will do well in Egypt because I can confidently say that Insya Allah he already has asas agama yang kuat taking into accounts that his mother is an Ustazah and selalu nampak dia solat subuh kat Surau... Not being narrow minded but untuk keluar sembahyang berjemaah solat subuh secara istiqamah memerlukan kekuatan iman yang kuat dan determination. Good luck Afiq!

15) Sara

Kali pertama nampak Sara marah masa kat Masjid Ampangan tu. I thought you were like a reflection  to Shakira - so polite, soft spoken and sangat sangat lembut but you have proved it - don't mess with SARA!!! I think you are so DAMN nice... I have never seen anyone like you and Shakira. Korang ni mempunyai kesabaran yang cukup tinggi. Cukup tabah menghadapi dugaan. Tidak cepat melatah apabila diduga. Cukup hebat!!! 

And tidak ku sangka, hang ni orang Penang. Tak ada ciri-ciri orang Penang langsung.

16) Dila

First... I was damn afraid of you because you scolded me and I couldn't remember why. Then I was even scared of you when I found out that you are from Seri Puteri (I thought you were from SeSERI). I thought you were going to take revenge on me, you know, me being an ex-ASiS. Then, I started to know you better when we teamed up for BM... doing plot and gaya bahasa for that Drama. You turned out to be less frightening. And I can't believe I had mistakenly acknowledged you as Puan Zolbidah. Anyway, you are cool.

17) Iliana

I can go on forever about this girl. I like you Iliana though you are weird sometimes. I am so blessed to have you in my team for that English project. So creative. You made it happen when I asked for an Elvis Presley in the form of Yusoff. And you are like that Atashinchi cartoon you know... I have told you that. Anyway, what I learned bout this girl is that she is obsessed with Freemanson and all those weird things. Did I say she's weird?

Anyway, Iliana... I think you are a very very dedicated person. You don't complain and very very kind though sometimes you can be very very annoying only when Wani is with you and tak focus kat kerja bila Wani ada. Seriously, stay away from Wani hahaha.

18) Wani

Despite her vigorous-ness which I would not waste my time elaborating on it... I say Wani is the best assistant I ever had. And one of the best teammates I will ever have. I can see that she is very very friendly and fun I guess. Yup, she's definitely the fun type. And I don't understand with her choices of words like when she's typing something, she would include words like Dush, Lalala, Haiihh and many other weird words that don't make sense... hahaha. And I find it very very funny bila Wani jelir lidah bila dia tak puas hati and tunjukkan tanda loser dia kat aku. WEIRD!!!

Anyway, it is fun to be your friend...

19) Nabilla

I think Nabilla hasn't shown her true colour. Pendiam tapi ada masa, bising jugak la hanya apabila Wani ada bersamanya. Hahaha. Maybe you are shy or memang pendiam dari kecil lagi.... but walau apapun, take your time to adjust yourself. I am sure we will see the real you or have we seen the real you?

20) Zul

He is my closest friend here in KMS. Sentiasa tabah dan redha mengikuti ku berjalan kaki jauh-jauh sehingga ke Seremban Parade, Bazaar Ramadan, dan CP walaupun penat berpuasa. Thank you! Zul is quite funny and I pity the girls because they could hardly see the real Zul. Zul ni PENUUH  (gaya zul bercakap) dengan lawaknya.... funny!

And I learned that this guy too is very very clever walaupun suka tidur mcm roommate dia tu tapi pandai. Hope we will stay friends...

Sincerely,
I'm cool

16 comments:

  1. Ini la first review yang cukup positif pasal aku. Terima kasih!!! Siapakah engkau?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols.
    actually, there is a story abt being a doctor-mathematician-engineering

    read my blog..then u understand:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw hazim,,,bkn KO KE TULIS-.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazimm!!! LOL. Kenapa kau lawak sgt??? Damn. Aku pun terasa cam nak kurangkan those unnecessary words.... tapi STILL.... bukannya pelik pun!! Ko ni semua benda suka exaggerate! HAHAH! =p Btw, ko patut tahu yang time lesson English la aku paling geram kat ko!!! Dushh. That explains the 'L' part! >.<

    "I say Wani is the best assistant I ever had. And one of the best teammates I will ever have."

    THAT line is very flattering...yeaahh!! Ko patut letak banyak2 tanda seru kat belakang tu. It shows how much u meant ur words. Hihihi. Gracias! I appreciate that. Really!

    Harrr. Ko lupa nak include - aku pun benci sgt LGE & AI. =p

    * * *

    Hazim > Aku pula rasa kau seorang yang energetic setiap masa, or should I say... double V? =p Idea-idea ko selalu pelik-pelik dan lain dari org lain... but that's good! Pastu, aku selalu perasan setiap agenda, sure ko sorang ja yang semangat lebih-lebih sambil mata ko memancarkan sinar! Hahahah... COOL! Dan aku pun rasa lawak gilaaaa time ko selalu buat muka konon mrajuk bila kitorang tak fokus. *rolling eyes* You're definitely something man! Mmg ko ada karisma pemimpin pun. InshaAllah, semoga ko dapat jadi pemimpin yang adil! Aku vote! Perhaps you can build a new party..... best la ko!! Aku maafkan setiap perbuatan jahat ko kat aku. Muehehe~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha..aku rocker? like those comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adim2..bukan ko ke yg tulis..anyway thanks for the comments....haha..ko pon seorg yg sgt bersemangat..betol kate wani..ketika ko melontarkan idea ko yg pelik2, mate ke bersinar-sinar krn terpancarnya chya kesemangatan..keep it up man..!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aku pelik ? urghh okay, hahahahhaa
    bez ah cter pasal freemason ni. kalau nak aku bg ceramah pasal ni pon boleh. hahaha. wani pon suke kan3 ??

    *x suke komen 1st tu. dasar berlakon x tau sapa yang tulis. wakakaka*

    pasal mata bersinar tu, yes adim, kau memang mata bersinar. trust me la !! kau sgt besemangat ahh. macam setiap subjek pon kau bersemangat. aku byk mengantuk dlm kelas. u can be a gud leader, tp kurangkan sikit sentimen politik kau. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA
    anyway, suke jugak komen kau ni. tak pe la muka mcm kartun pon, *kakak dlm cter atashinchi tu comel gak even dia xde mata itam hahahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iliana; Yay3!!! Betul3!! Tetapi daku lebih menyukai cerita-cerita berkaitan dajjal... namun,secara tidak langsung terdapat linkage antara dajjal dan lucifer and all the freemasons, secret society and illuminat stuffs! Pastikan Hazim impress time presentation kita nanti. Ceyyy. He MUST BE! >.< Sentimen politik? LOL. It's in the nature already. Gaya Hazim cakap pun I can already tell that. =.=" Politic is such an art. Really. Aku pun suka gak! Tapi hanya kalau orang START cakap. But I won't initiate the topic FIRST! Muehehehe~ (unlike Hazim) =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh bestnya Wani... kalo mcm tu boleh la kita berdebat (secara penuh kesopanan) mengenai perbezaan ideologi politik kita.

    ReplyDelete
  10. InshaAllah laaa daku akan mengepost komentar mengenai pendapat personal ku. But it takes time. Don't wait. Hihihi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. eeeeeeeee tak sukeeeeeeeee korang !!! ahahahah

    -laena bez-

    ReplyDelete
  12. owh tidak sabar daku utk mendengar pasal iluminasi and freemason ..one of my favorite topic..bbasya guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hazim is seriously menakutkan aku. Haha, God! he wrote bout himself. HAHA~ Comel la kau ni.

    Weh, betul. Cos sometimes, aku pon tatau mood aku. Haha :D Once aku rase happy, then few seconds later aku rase nak marah orang. Aku yang pelik! Ckap adim pelik ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. aku rase classmates kita semua pelik -.- HAHAHAHA

    -Laena bez-

    ReplyDelete
  15. kecuali aku of course...

    ReplyDelete
  16. ala tak...ko la ketua pelik...

    ReplyDelete