Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Is he lying?

Assalamualaikum WBT...
 
What is the possibility of Afiq is lying bout the whole Egypt thing? 

Zero?

How do we know this is not a scam?

He is probably lying about it and just waiting (very patiently), watching how we react, laughing (hysterically) behind us, thinking how fool we are and POOF! after the Raya holiday... there he is still with us for the next two years.

Think about it guys...

Why are we believing him so blindly? Where are the proofs?

Open your eyes guys...

Until today, we are the ones who cares in an exaggerating way about him leaving but Afiq.... does he look like a person who has only few days before he is leaving the place he so love?

I don't expect him to cry or anything... but you can't be so care less like nothing is happening.


At least show some emotions!!! Say something meaningful!!!  
Give us something valuable!!!

Personally, I don't expect much materially, but the Cheese cake sounds good to me.

I would believe him 100% that he is leaving us if he cares enough to bake us a CHEESE CAKE!

But NO CHEESE CAKE until now...

NO CHEESE CAKE = NOT LEAVING... that's my Einsten's equation for this matter.

I am serious guys... he is lying to us. If he speaks the truth and only the truth, we would be eating his CHEESE CAKE long long time ago.

My advice... not to be fooled by this guy. Are you with me? No?

Well... at least I wont be the loser once he shows up after Raya.

Afiq... you fool me NOT!

9 comments:

  1. jeng3...sape la nyer keje:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya tau.
    weh kenapa tulis macam ni weh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pokcik mokcik,
    post mende nie pong
    kene pk gaks...
    ni kan public... org len ader gaks bace... x rase mcm malukan class ke? kalu die muncul lepas raye pong, gotcha of the year la... kire advance april fool utk next year kalu btol2 die muncul lps raye... kalu hang nak sakit hati, sakit hati sowang diri... jgn la post mende mcm nih...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont care by kedingSeptember 2, 2010 at 1:00 AM

    X memalukan kelas pun... ok je

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...

    X sangka benda ni pun jadi kontroversi

    ReplyDelete