Wednesday, September 1, 2010

He's Leaving, OMGG!!!!!!!

Well, this is special for you afiq




Although I haven't know you deep enough, but I can feel that you are such a kind guy(ceh)
I don't know why because suddenly I feel so sad that I wanna cry(sob3). But anyway, good luck in Egypt. Hope you'll make something awesome there:D

However, I'm longed to say this for a long time.
I like your smile, really. Your smile is super cute, cute enough to make other girls melt.*awwwwww*
*wink*wink*

eehhhmmmm

btw, Just good luck ok. Insyaallah, you'll be successful in anywhere you are.

                                                                                                                                 Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                              mysteriously nad


PS:- AFIIIIIQQQQQQQQ!!!!!!! AAAAAAA!!! T.T

6 comments:

  1. Isyh... isyh... ni yang buat Afiq susah nak gi Egypt...

    Nad... asal x luahkan perasaan awal2. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa?-.-"

    ahaha
    x de ah..dier comel senyum.tu je(abaikan yg terlebih emosi uh)

    ReplyDelete
  3. afiq comei hehehe

    -dari orang rahsie

    ReplyDelete
  4. afiq kalu gelah die hamburkan habis-habisan..
    tak cover macho..but still CUTEla afiq..
    die jadi diri die yg sebenar..LIKE!!!

    ReplyDelete