Friday, October 1, 2010

BM Ranjau Sepanjang Jalan teams

Assalamualaikum WBT and good day to Pat and Sleepermaine (our new MD62 superhero)

Anyway, here are the BM teams.

1) Tema and Persoalan

 a) Shakira Wakaka

b) Nad

c) Yusuff

d) Iliana

2) Plot dan Gaya Bahasa

a) Zul Penuuh

b) Charmaine

c) Nabilla

d) Ustazah

3) Watak dan Perwatakan

a) Hazim

b) Sarah

c) Fiqah

d) Wani

4) Latar

a) Amirul

b) Syaza

c) Adilah

d) Izzah

5) Nilai dan Pengajaran

a) Farah

b) Hadi

c) Pat


Here's the thing... I know there will be objections and disagreements but I would really appreciate if you just accept this. I would be extremely offended if any of you decided to switch teams. I am so sorry and yes it is my fault for announcing this so late. And yes, I should have been more democratic and let you decide your own team but there wasn't enough time which was my fault because I have a really bad time management. Sorry :(

Thanks and yes, I am a dictator :) So follow whatever I told you to do... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment